Young Living’s AromaDome® provides an enclosed area for the concentrated diffusion of essential oils and is specifically designed to be used with Young Living’s new AromaLux™ Atomizing Diffuser (sold separately). The AromaDome is easy to use, and can be set up and taken down in seconds. It can be used on a massage table, a bed, the floor, or any surface the user can comfortably and safely lie flat inside the AromaDome. The robust array of settings on the AromaLux diffuser, along with the adjustable entry flap and a closable ventilation window on the AromaDome, provide a wide range of vapor output and concentration settings. The AromaDome is made of a lightweight material and is semi-translucent to allow for subdued light inside the tent for maximum relaxation during use. Dimensions: Approximately 35 inches tall, 33.5 inches deep, and 36 inches wide at the base The AromaDome should ONLY be used with Young Living’s AromaLux Atomizing Diffuser (sold separately).
1. Assemble the AromaLux with your desired essential oil.
2. Place the AromaLux diffuser top, with the essential oil bottle and hose attached, into the small upper pocket located above the zipper inside the AromaDome with the oil vapor exit port pointed toward the center of the AromaDome.
3. The AromaLux™ diffuser should remain outside of the AromaDome on a flat surface.
4. Turn on the AromaLux Atomizing Diffuser.
5. Enter the AromaDome™ , lay on your back and zip the AromaDome door closed.
6. The maximum time recommended for AromaDome usage is 15 minutes, diffusing 3 minutes on and 3 minutes off.
• The AromaDome is specifically designed to be used only with Young Living’s AromaLux™ Atomizing Diffuser (sold separately).
• The AromaDome should not be used with water-based diffusers, as the concentrated humidity may be harmful to your health.
Did you know you could save up to a whopping 24% on your purchase by becoming a Young Living Member?
What does it mean to be a member? Well, it doesn't mean you are committing to purchase month after month after month. It doesn't mean you are now a salesperson with a quota. What a membership does mean is that you have the ability to purchase a great set of starter oils and you get to make all future purchases at a great discount! It also means that once you fall in love with Young Living products, like I did, you will have the option to tell others about them AND receive a commission check on their purchases!
Ready to sign up? Need to learn more? Click below! Want to just purchase retail for now? No problem! There's an option for that below too!